Engage, delight, and retain using Pay with Points. Giving customers more opportunities to spend points.
Raising the customer engagement bar
Our intelligent blend of part-pay, part-redeem, part-exchange forms a cutting-edge solution, helping deliver against the new standard of reward experiences and engagements modern customers now expect.
Integrating seamlessly with existing rewards programs, Valuedynamx Pay with Points enables customers to access and utilize their rewards points online and in-store, slotting perfectly into the real-time shopping experience.
Keep your rewards program relevant
- Spoiled for choice: With over 2,000+ retail brands globally across 50,000+ locations, customers enjoy a vast network of retailers to spend with, relevant to their everyday and lifestyle purchase needs.
- Shifting customer habits: Behaviors and preferences change over time. Pay with Points creates more flexibility and value for customers, helping them utilize points where it matters most.
- Enrich and enhance: With more opportunities to discover rewards that are relevant and valuable to the individual, your rewards programs will become an intrinsic part of your customers’ everyday lives.
Engage and retain to deliver value
- Diversification and differentiation: Seamless and frequent redemption enables value realization for customers and promotes incremental earning, giving you and your customers better value for money.
- Greater interaction: More redemption opportunities will keep your rewards program top of mind, driving affinity and customer lifetime value.
- Seamless customer experience: Retailers benefit from unrivalled reach, incremental spend, and frequency.
More ways to Pay with Points
- E-Gift Card / E-Voucher / E-Coupon: Customers redeem points for cash value with their preferred retailer brand of choice via a rewards program portal, mobile, or website – and use the e-gift card / e-voucher/ e-coupon in real time at a retailer’s checkout, online or in-store.
- At Checkout: Alternatively customers can also use the “Pay with Points” as a payment option at basket checkout on a retailer partner’s site and use rewards currency for the purchase.